Library Study Rooms
Use & Occupancy Guidelines
- Library study rooms may only be reserved by Bryant University students. Study rooms are intended for group study and collaborative work
- Occupancy: 1-2 students for most study rooms; 2-4 students for Bello 103
- Maximum time per booking: 2 hours
- Maximum weekly use: 6 hours
- Unoccupied rooms are available to individuals and smaller groups on a first come, first served basis
- Click on available time slot(s)
- Review booking details. Click "Submit Time slots" when ready
- Use your Bryant username and email password to authenticate
- Click "Submit my Booking" to reserve your time slot
- You will receive an email verification
Personal property may not be used to "hold" a group study room and may be removed if left unattended.
Select rooms contain wireless display capabilities. Click here for a quick Air Media tutorial.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding