Use & Occupancy Guidelines:
- The Bloomberg terminals may only be reserved by Bryant University students. These terminals are intended for students enrolled in courses requiring Bloomberg use.
- Maximum time per booking: 2 hours.
- Maximum weekly use: 12 hours.
- Unoccupied terminals are available to individuals on a first come, first served basis.
- Users must login to these terminals with their Bryant credentials. No local generic login credentials may be used.
- First time login may take a few minutes to build the user’s profile; however, subsequent logins on the same terminal will be quicker.
- It is recommended that users reserve the same terminals in order to minimize boot time and for access to local data.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DATA SECURITY:
Local disk space is provided to users for the convenience of working on projects only. If you choose to use this local space for on-going projects the following applies:
- Users must book the same terminal for each use as the data will only reside on the last computer used.
- Users are responsible for their own data.
- We highly recommend that users routinely backup their information to a USB device, or upload it to their cloud storage drive.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS. These are public access systems which are not backed up.
- All computers will be wiped clean of data at the end of each semester.
- Please ensure you log-out when you have completed your work.
- Never leave the computer logged in and unattended.
- Click on available time slot(s).
- Review booking details. Click "Submit Time slots" when ready.
- Use your Bryant username and email password to authenticate.
- Click "Submit my Booking" to reserve your time slot.
- You will receive an email verification.
Personal property may not be used to "hold" a terminal and may be removed if left unattended. Contact the Library Staff or Laptop Central for more information.
removed if left unattended. Contact the Library Staff or Laptop Central for more information.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding