Library Study Rooms
Use & Occupancy Guidelines
- Library study rooms may only be reserved by Bryant University students. Study rooms are intended for group study and collaborative work
- Occupancy: 1-2 students for most study rooms; 2-4 students for Bello 103
- Maximum time per booking: 2 hours
- Maximum weekly use: 6 hours
- Unoccupied rooms are available to individuals and smaller groups on a first come, first served basis
- Click on available time slot(s)
- Review booking details. Click "Submit Time slots" when ready
- Use your Bryant username and email password to authenticate
- Click "Submit my Booking" to reserve your time slot
- You will receive an email verification
Personal property may not be used to "hold" a group study room and may be removed if left unattended.
Select rooms contain wireless display capabilities. Click here for a quick Air Media tutorial.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Your session is about to expire, click here
to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload
the page to start again.