Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Mental Health Trends at Bryant
Mental Health Trends at Bryant (60 minute session)
Presenters: Noelle Harris and Rob Richards
- Explore clinical cases in depth, and engage awareness of the distress reported by college students at Bryant, and nationally.
- Present data/research on University Mental Health Trends
- A deeper understanding of the services provided to Bryant students by the Counseling Services staff.
- An opportunity for faculty to discuss session takeaways that can be implemented in the classroom
This workshop will also run on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday September 18, 2019 2:30 pm
- Thursday October 17, 2019 3:30 pm
- Thursday November 7, 2019 9:30 am
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- AIC 237
- Bryant University
Registration has closed.
The Office of Faculty Development and Innovation